Ever since I was a kid growing up in Ogden Utah back in the early 80's, I've been fascinated by the Spanish bullfight. I even searched out books on bullfighting at the Weber County library, where I found and read "Death in the Afternoon" by Ernest Hemingway. I'm probably the only kid in Utah to have ever read that book. Now here we are 40 years later and I still enjoy learning about and keeping up with the bullfights.

October 4, 2026

Special yearly price for OneToro TV in the month of October

If you haven't signed up for OneToro yet, seriously what are you doing?

Now is the time to do it since they are offering a special price in the month of October, 99 Euros for the year. 

I had seen an alert three or four months ago that they were going to raise their price up to 149 Euros and I thought so be it, I am still going to pay it. How else am I going to support La Fiesta and get my bullfight fix?

But I was happy to see the other day this advertisement on Instagram. Just use the code Octubre99 and get the original price that I have been paying since the beginning, 99 Euros for the year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment