Ever since I was a kid growing up in Ogden Utah back in the early 80's, I've been fascinated by the Spanish bullfight. I even searched out books on bullfighting at the Weber County library, where I found and read "Death in the Afternoon" by Ernest Hemingway. I'm probably the only kid in Utah to have ever read that book. Now here we are 40 years later and I still enjoy learning about and keeping up with the bullfights.

September 20, 2026

Pablo Aguado en El Puerto - 2026

I have always liked Pablo Aguado, ever since his breakout performance in Sevilla back in May of 2019. The only thing with him it seems is he can be a little hit and miss with his performances. (Easy for me to say, right?)

So that is why I was happy to see that on August 2nd of this year he had another Puerta Grande performance, this time in El Puerto de Santa Maria. 

I have saved these links to Mundotoro where you can watch video of his performance. Hopefully they stay up for many years on Mundotoro. In the past it has seemed that sometimes their videos disappear. I hope that won't be the case with these videos.

Pablo Aguado, en El Puerto: una de las faenas de su carrera (Vídeo)

https://www.mundotoro.com/noticia/pablo-aguado-en-el-puerto-una-de-las-faenas-de-su-carrera-video/1963219

Pablo Aguado y un tercio de banderillas que pone al público en pie en El Puerto (Vídeo)

https://www.mundotoro.com/noticia/pablo-aguado-y-un-tercio-de-banderillas-que-pone-al-publico-en-pie-en-el-puerto-video/1963177
















No comments:

Post a Comment