Back in April, the 18th to be exact, I found myself out for a drive. I ended up in Springville and decided to check out the outside of the Springville Museum of Art building.
Here is their official website,
It has always caught my eye because it looks like it could have been an old Spanish mission.
Why was it built to look like that? I have no idea. I have done some Google searches to see if anyone has said why that style, the Spanish Colonial Revival style according to the plaque outside, was chosen. But to no avail.
I'm not complaining, I actually like it. It is very unique for these parts especially with the red tile roof and fenced in courtyard complete with fountain and all.
Too bad there is not a Plaza de Toros somewhere nearby where we could hold a proper feria complete with bullfights, a horse fair, and the women could dress in their finest Andalusian dresses.





No comments:
Post a Comment